Let us help your non-profit with our Spirit Nights. It’s easy. Choose a specific night (4pm-close) for your organization. Once we approve the date, you spread the word to family, friends, supporters and co-workers to eat at Sticks on your assigned Spirit Night, and we will donate 10% of the proceeds back to your non-profit.
How to get in on Spirit Nights:
1. FILL OUT AN APPLICATION and mail it to Sticks Kebob Shop, 513 Stewart St. Suite H, Charlottesville, VA 22902
2. We will call you to schedule a Spirit Night within two weeks of receiving your application.
3. We will send you a flyer that you can circulate to advertise your event.
4. On your Spirit Night, have your friends tell the cashier they are supporting your organization, or they can bring in the flyer.
5. We will mail your non-profit a check within 30 days.
All fundraising requests must be approved. Sticks Kebob Shop reserves the right to deny requests for any reason. Spirit Nights are subject to availability. Please allow two weeks to process requests.
10 YEARS of STICKS
Since 2001 we’ve been giving back to our community because supporting our local non-profits is important to us.
Download and print the form above and mail it to Sticks Kebob Shop, 513 Stewart Street, Suite H, Charlottesville, VA 22902 at least one month in advance of your event.
Local Organizations We Support
Building Goodness Foundation
Boys & Girls Club of Central Virginia
Charlottesville Free Clinic
Girls on the Run of Central Virginia
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Charlottesville
Hospice of the Piedmont
Monticello Area Community Action Agency
Shelter for Help in Emergency
United Way Thomas Jefferson Area